Looking for a day trip on Lake Como starting from Argegno, in the west side of the lake?
Reach Pigra by funicular and walk about 14 km on a mountain trail between Lake Como and Lugano.
Enjoy your holiday guided by Nadia, local Hiking Guide licensed AIGAE (Official Italian Association for Nature Hiking Guides). A walking tour along the Val d’Intelvi, living the soul of nature, beauty and tradition:
- the ancient mountain trail on the peak of the mountains, with breathtaking views on Lake Como and Lugano.
- the local “Casera”, with tasting of the local typical cheese, made in the old tradition of the valley.
- Natural green woods, stone hamlets on the steps of old merchants and travellers.
- Hiking shoes with grip sole
- sunglasses and suncream
- jacket or sweater depending on the season
- rain jacket
- walking stics suggested
Walking Time: 7 hours, all including
Hike distance: about 14 km
Difficulty grade: E (EASY, but suitable for people with medium walking training)
Walking level difference:
High level: mt 1400
€ 45 per person, min 2 persons
Lunch (possibility to have lunch at the Casera, ask in advance)
Funicular Round trip Ticket : € 4,50
Argegno Ferry boat h 9:00
Not suitable for
people with mobility difficulties and strollers